Monday, April 29, 2013

Money Saving Monday- DIY Ottomans

Ottomans can be great and functional way to add texture and color to a space.  There are some really pretty ones out there with gorgeous patterns and fabulous colors, the only problem is they can be a little pricey. I so wish I had an unlimited budget so I could buy all the pretties for my house that I want; who doesn't right? For those of us who do have budgets, here are some great DIY ottoman ideas I found that will get you a high end look without the price tag. 

1. Tufted ottoman by Little Green Notebook. She covered an old coffee table with fabric to resemble a $1200 ottoman from Restoration Hardware.




2. You can make one out the most unexpected items. Grace from Design Sponge made this little beauty from a utility bucket. 


3. Another coffee table turned ottoman from the Not So Newly McGees. It's so pretty!



4. This $50 ottoman looks so simple and is super cute for a nursery.

2 comments:

  1. Okay stop. That little utility bucket is just ridiculous, I freaking love it!! :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my DIY ottoman :) Such a fun and easy project!

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...