Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Chair in the Living Room

For over a year now we have only had enough seating for 4 people in our living room. We could obviously bring in some chairs or the bench from the dining table if we needed to, but that's not the most comfortable. I've been meaning to get another chair, I just hadn't found something that I loved and that went with the space. Then about a month ago I was at TJ Maxx and saw the perfect chair. We had just gotten back from vacation though, so I was not in the mood to spend anymore money. I have been kicking myself every since, because furniture from there does not last long and I new it was probably gone. So last week I decided to just go take a look again and see if just maybe I was going to get lucky, and sure enough the chair was still there! So this time I did not hesitate and took that baby home with me. 

I love it! It makes the room feel a little more finished and adds one extra seat so it's not as awkward if we have another couple over. The hard part about finding the right chair was the color. I didn't want anything too light for my little guy to destroy and I needed to make sure that the gray was enough of a contrast from my sofa that it didn't look like I was trying to match it exactly.



Now I just need to figure out what to do with that brick fireplace and I will be one happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...